Tokens of our Appreciation
It's nice to feel valued.
Which explains what we've been up to here at Romance Worth Killing For this week -- planning to show you how much we appreciate and value you, our readers. Yet, while my fellow teachers and I receive a mere week of official appreciation, you'll receive fifty-two weeks of contest rewards here at Romance Worth Killing For!
So here's the deal:
- Each weekly reader contest will be announced on Saturday (we're early this week . . . blame it on excitement!)
- You post comments to our posts throughout the week, simply as you do now.
- On the following Saturday, a winner (or winners, as applicable) will be drawn from that week's commenters.
- Prizes will vary -- craft books, novels, jewelry, gift baskets, gift certificates.
This week, because we're celebrating Mother's Day and the advent of our weekly contest, we're offering a deluxe prize package! One reader will receive:
- Don't Sweat The Small Stuff for Women: Simple and Practical Ways to Do What Matters Most and Find Time for You by Kristine Carlson.
- Don't Sweat The Small Stuff with Your Family: Simple Ways to Keep Daily Responsibilities and Household Chaos from Taking Over Your Life by Richard Carlson, PhD.
A custom, one-of-a-kind lampwork bead bracelet, each floral bead handmade by our own Joan Swan. An exquisite combination of sterling silver findings, Swarovski crystals and white jade.